How can Invisalign Treatment help you?
At Orion Dental, we use Invisalign Treatment to enhance your natural smile by straightening and aligning teeth without wires or dental appliances.
Dr. Fahimay Naqvi is an Invisalign trained Dentist. She offers treatments to patients of Orion Dental in Milton and in Scarborough.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® is a method of orthodontic treatment which uses a series of clear, removable and comfortable teeth aligners as an alternative to traditional metal dental braces. The aligners are virtually invisible and few people, if any, would be able to tell that you are wearing them.
Invisalign is an effective method of straightening or aligning of teeth for both adults and teenagers.
Invisalign is one of the treatment options especially if one does not want anyone to ever know that you are wearing an appliance on your teeth.
The Invisalign aligners are made from a thermoplastic material that is supple and strong which allows it to be firm to align teeth, and at the same time comfortable to wear. The aligners themselves are virtually invisible when worn!
The Invisalign system moves slowly and steadily, making small constant improvements in focused areas, in the process of alignment of your teeth. This focused system allows your treatment to be comfortable, as your teeth are moved into alignment.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Significantly more convenient than the traditional metal braces.
- The material that the aligners are made from is a clear thermoplastic, so no one will know that you are wearing a teeth alignment device.
- Great flexibility of wearing. You can take them out if you are going out for a special occasion.
- Unlike traditional metal braces, you can brush and floss your teeth as you would regularly do when not wearing a teeth alignment device.
- The Invisalign aligners focus on a few teeth at a time and so the procedure itself is a whole lot less painful and less uncomfortable than wearing traditional metal braces.
- For most of our patients, the treatment time to straighten or align their teeth is about 12 months. Of course, this time frame is based on specific alignment requirements and the patient’s response to treatment. The time taken for a complete solution can vary widely for different people.
- While the time may be similar or even a little less than that needed for achieving the same result with wire braces, the convenience is unbeatable.